Monday, November 25, 2013

The bold and the beautiful featuring Ananya

Inspired by this - https://www.upworthy.com/see-the-5-kick-ass-women-this-mom-dressed-her-daughter-as-instead-of-a-disney-princess?c=upw2
We did our version for Ananya with pictures of five inspiring women.
It was lots of fun for both of us!






7 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

That's a fun mother-daughter thing to do. I love the Jhansi ki rani look and shaina nehwal look. Here is wishing Anya as much or more success like the lovely ladies who inspired you. God bless

8:32 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

This is fantastic!! Very creative! She had done such a good job posing too. And I am sure she must have learned quite a bit about each of these women. Great job!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

This is fantastic!! Very creative! She had done such a good job posing too. And I am sure she must have learned quite a bit about each of these women. Great job!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

I didn't even remember my blogspot name was Venus!!! Vandana

8:36 AM  
Blogger kaalpanique said...

Venus is a very apt name for u! Thank you v and Chech!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Maverick said...

bravo chech, great attempt. anya is just so expressive. i too liked the saina nehwal and rani laxmi looks the best.

9:40 AM  
Blogger kaalpanique said...

Maverick Unni. Thank u!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home